Pages

IT'S OVER. . . . kinda!

It's been a good while since I posted an update but I have a ton of explaining to do :). If you haven't seen my update videos on my Youtube channel, I have no clue what you've been doing. Just kidding, I know you watched them ;)

I've survived my Freshman year at Full Sail University and I'm not in month 2 of my Sophomore year *insert applause here*. After allowing my last class, The Fundamentals of Physics, to nearly push me into an early grave, I've moved on to Art History. I'm in week one and it's not seeming terribly awful (like physics was) and I'm confident that I'll pull a strong "A" in this one. I finished out Physics with a "B" (1.5 points from a B+ but who's counting) and I'm totally okay with that. It was a struggle to get through and I'm soooo thankful that IT'S OVER!

My technical package (camera and other goodies) should be arriving soon so be expecting a great unboxing!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment