Pages

Beginning of Week 4

This is my fourth and final week in the Intro to Media Arts class and I must say, I've enjoyed every minute of it! Our last big assignment for this class is creating an iWeb page, compress it and submit it to our instructor. I've been working on mine since last week (it's due next Tuesday) but I'm going to put the finishing touches on it and submit it this week. I like to get my work in as early as possible just incase I run into any problems.
Even though I've only been attending Full Sail University for a little less than a month, I have really learned a lot and I'm loving the experience! If you've been contemplating a career in music engineering, music production, entertainment business, gaming, film or just about any other career there is. . . check out Full Sail FIRST!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment