Pages

REVISIONS!!!!!

Hey Everybody!

If you've been following (or are a new follower) I've decided to do an over-haul on this blog and totally dedicate it to my journey to a higher education! I'm a brand new student at Full Sail University Online and it has been WONDERFUL so far! I'm studying Digital Cinematography but my current class (Introduction to Media Arts) has totally blown my mind on the rest of the Media Arts fields! I've already completed the first 2 weeks of this class and there's only 2 weeks left until I move on to Behavioral Science (I totally can't wait for this class)!

I'll be updating periodically just to give you all a sense of what Full Sail Online is like for me. I hope you join me on this journey!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment