Pages

End of Week 4!

Hey everybody! I've finally made it to the end of my first class and I must admit, I'm not really glad that it's over but, I'm excited about the next class! The last assignments that I need to complete are 1) finally submit my iWeb assignment 2) the student course evaluation. I'll be taking a screen shot of my grades and posting that tomorrow once a few more of them have updated. You guys can expect a video to come somewhere in the middle of the week before we take the week off for the Fourth of July. I'm hoping to finish this class out with a high A (I tend to be a little hard on myself in this department) because I'm trying to be in the top in my class. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment