Pages

Week 3!

I woke up today READY for this weeks work assignments! I LOVE the podcasts, commercials and movie edits that we've been doing so far! I logged into my activities page and. . . there was only a reading assignment, a worksheet, a video to watch, and a thread to post on. . . Needless to say I was kinda bummed BUT I'm still loving every minute of this stuff.

I've got a really nice instructor and I've even been in contact with several classmates through email. It's good to network all through school because you never know who you're going to need once your education is complete. It seems like a lot of people are going for the Recording careers. Like producing or business. So far I've only seen one other person in a (virtual) class that was in Digital Cinematography like me. . . I'll have to do some digging around to see if there are more.

Anyway, those are my thoughts at 5:17am. . . I may post again later. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment